Monday, November 01, 2004

Life on a Monday

This cominig week will prove interesting... I have a Statistics test on Friday at 11 am, and a CS I test @ 1:30, and I probably have a Statics test on Thursday. Add to that the fact Student Foundation has to go mix and mingle with the bigwigs on Thursday nite, two 41 soccer games and at least one G2 game. So much crap, so little time. Well, let me amend that last statement - I thuroughly enjoy pretty much all things intramural, so having intramurals on a busy week is n effective destraction. At least there is no CAPA this week, and I got most of the Statics homework done over the weekend. That's kinda nice. I also have an friend from my home church coming down on Friday night. That will be nice.
My mom's going to send a package down with them... I'm thinking that I will ask her send down some classical music. I find that I can study better with classicalmusic playing. I can rip it to my hard drive overnight and send it back with Aaron. Don't really use anything else... except maybe for 8-12 hrs of sleep.

0 comments: