Saturday, April 23, 2005

Well, I think that I set a new personal record the other day. Wenesday night I felt unusually tired, so I went to bed a couple of hours early, and woke up at 7 am feeling wide awake. It was most wonderful. But it gets better. I had a term paper due on Friday (I was writing on the impact of Voodoo on the people of Haiti), and I had put off working on it all week because I was waiting for a key interview to come in. So I stayed up all night Thursday writing the paper, finished it Friday morning, and turned it in durring Religions. After Religions I had Materials, and right after that I had a meeting. I had agreed to help Cedric set up concessions for Film Fest. After that we ran the concession stand. By the time that I started walking back to my dorm it was 10 pm and it occured to me that I had been up for 39 hours on only an hour and a half of sleep. So like any faithful 41'er I decided to stay up for the next two hours..which would make it 41 hours. Then I passed out for the next 13. Anyway.
Other exciting things in life..... that's pretty much it. Oh, I found out that my next materials assignment is due on Monday and not on Friday like I thought. That will make life interesting for the next couple of days. after that I am pretty much home free except for finals. I&M lab test on Thursday... guess I'm not entirely free. Well, I need to either get started on my paper or go to sleep, so I'm off. Be seeing you.

2 comments:

C. Bright said...

Lol on the 41 hours thing.

By the way, I'm a random nobody. I saw that no one had posted a comment on your site, so I figured I would.

God bless on the finals.

Anonymous said...

go 41!