Monday, October 25, 2004

On Sleeping In

I slept in until two today... it felt wonderful. Then I watched "Arsenic and Old Lace" with some friends over in MSC 3. That was fun too. haven't done a spot of homework yet today, and have the sneaking suspicion that I wouldn't have it all done by midnight. That makes me feel slightly disgusted with myself... A Physics Test of DOOM on Thursday, a MINITAB assignment on Wednesday, a Circuits design problem due on Friday, a Statics Test on next Thursday, and Circuits and Statistics tests at some point in the near future, and I spent an entire afternoon watching a movie. Well, at least I will have gotten some sleep over break. Anyway, Physics calls my name most loudly. I must go. Be seeing you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... payment online Small business liability insurance idaho