Tuesday, October 26, 2004

The End is Near

Well, the roomates are starting to trickle back in. Ludwhig came in at 2:00 am, having driven 20+ hours to spend six hours climbing the tallest mountain in Texas. (Somewhere in Guadalupe National Park, something like 4,000 feet above the surrounding terrain.) Dex just got back from somehere in Texas that now has one less squirrel. He and his dad went bow hunting for deer, but none showed up. Schmorgan is still in Dallas. Probably looking at the letnet graph and despairing. I spent the weekend sleeping, whatching a movie and doing homework. Have to admit that it was quite nice to sleep 10-12 hrs a day. Being all alone in the suite I cranked the heat up and didn't turn it down until Monday night. I really am a child of the tropics. I think that I might finally have gotten rid of whatever it was I caught... no funny colored nasal secretions this morning. But then, you all probably didn't want to know that.
I mailed my absentee ballot this morning. Hopefully it will get to PA in time to count.... not that it would change anything. Kerry is going to win PA. Too many Democrats in Philadelphia.
Feel alot better about the upcomeing physics test... spent alot of time studying for it over the weekend. I'll find out on Thursday if I spent enough. Just taking a break between chapters right now. I guess I'll wash the dishes when I'm done here. Or the shower curtain. Life is full of such hard choices, isn't it? May my choices always be that simple. I think I will do the dishes. Be seeing you.