Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Well, it has thus far been a pretty good week.... by which I mean not a busy week. I have a design problem and a Religions test on friday, as well as a Dynamics team presentation. Lots of fun.... not as bad as I was anticipating. We've got our last basketball game tonight, against Club. Should prove to be an interesting game. I don't figure that I will get to play much, as we need a win to get a lock on playoffs, but it will be a fun game to watch anyway. G2 has thier last game tonight to, think that it is at 8:30 or so. I think that they are slated play G1, who have thus far forfeited all their games. Hopefully G1 will materialize.
Aduma, Kirby and Morris got back from from thier escapade. Kirby said that they had some pretty bad weather on the way out, just beat out a snowstorm. He seems to have enjoyed the experience greatly.

0 comments: