Saturday, June 17, 2006

New, with eyeballs

Well, I am neither dead nor stuck in some remote part of the world without the Internet. My lack of postage stems directly from being a bum. Maybe a little bit of preocupation thrown in, but not much. I've been working for about a month now with the contractor that I usually work summers with and doing alot of sleeping. I keep telling myself that I'm going to put up some pictures of the addition that we're putting up but, as is apparent, that has not happened yet. Maybe Monday.
I did get a new pair of glasses I've been trying contacts, so the world is a whole lot less fuzzie these days. I the contacts a week or two ago, and am still trying to adjust to the whole sticking crap in my eye part of wearing them. I now understand why it took Dex a half hour to get his in the first day that he had them. Trying not to blink while poking at your eye is proving to be harder than it looked at first glance.
Next week promises to be full of eye poking and house building, so I'd better scurry off to bed and get some sleep. I feel like and old man these days, going to bed at 10 pm. Take care world.

4 comments:

Luddie said...

Yo Pebble dude!

Glad to see an update (and I finally got some internet myself).

I've been getting strangely tired too. I think our bodies realize it's the summer and brace themselves for the abuse we heap on them during the semester.

I too have been doing nothing all day and still sleeping soundly all night with an early bedtime.

Anywho. Looking forward to the fall; see you next month. Will you be in IMPACT? I think I will.

Anonymous said...

I suppose we should sometime work out how many and whose refrigerators, microaves, etc. will be in the room. I have both, though I rarely use either.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Congradulation on the contacts. Isn't great not having 'something' in your vision anymore or have the lense smeared with sweet. And yes, it is hard at first but you become faster. I am planning on visting school sometime. . .
Dex