Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Well, it would appear that I brought the Texas weather with me - since I've been home we've had only a couple of cold days, and this past Saturday it was warm enough that I spent the day working on the house with my Dad and younger brother. It was nice, but all my hopes for snow have been dashed. Supposed to be in the forties most of this comming week, tommorow it should be warm enought that I can bike down to the library. So good weather is not all bad news.
Most of today was spent reading Brian Jacque's most recent book. I picked it up to send to my sister, but figured that she wouldn't mind if I read it before passing it on... wouldn't want to send her a book with typos or some other horrific oversight. I really haven't really been reading nearly havent been reading much at all lately, mostly just sitting around the house sleeping and playing Guild Wars. I just discovered the how to find how much time I've spent playing, and between both my charecters I've got nearly 200 hours in the past 6 months... kinda a scary thought. Granted the vast majority of that was over the summer, but is still alot of time. Anyhow.
Sorry for the random post, but I promised myself that I wouldn't go to sleep until I'd written something. Anyway, buenos noches, bonne nuit - I'm going to sleep. Take care.